Somewhere In The Concrete Jungle

Moderators: pwykert, Veckah

Recka

Re: Somewhere In The Concrete Jungle

Post by Recka »

*Recka took in the apartment and thought it wasn't bad and then she noticed the pictures and there was an anger that spiked in her. Luckily she clamped it down before anything happened, but it did not fully go away. The energy in this house was enough to make her sick. It was like walking on egg shells mixed with glass. Masking her expression, Recka hid her true emotions and looked neutral as Rory called to her mother.*
Tieve

Post by Tieve »

*The sun was high and the weather was perfect as the white haired fae sunned herself in the middle of Central Park. To any passer by the fae would no draw attention as she lay beside the still hunt statue. Not to mention her all too snug bikini top and cut off shorts drew quite the attention.*
pwykert
Site Admin

Post by pwykert »

Transcripts taken up to this point 6/16/2023
Rory

Post by Rory »

*A woman appeared at the pony wall, tea kettle still in hand. She was small, much like Rory, with the same cheek bones and eye shape as her too. She even had the same hair except this woman's was longer, reaching her shoulders in a dark cascade. She was pretty, in fact she would have been beautiful if her nose wasn't crooked, terribly crooked, the kind of crooked that comes from having it set wrong or set too many times. A small scar in her eyebrow was the next thing to notice, a small skip in the line, and then Recka noticed her eyes, which were almost completely taken over by her pupils. The woman smiled softly, wobbling slightly on her feet as she leaned against the pony wall for support* Rory! What luck! You will never believe who is here. I thought you were at the hospital or I would have called. Who's this? *The words wobbled in the air like the woman did on her feet*

*Rory sighed softly as she saw her mother safe and sound in the kitchen then let out another sigh as she realized she was blotto again* I'm just picking up some clean clothes and my charger, no one has my phone so it almost died. We gotta get back soon though, Brit's mom needs someone to watch the baby *The lies fell off her lips with such ease, if Recka hadn't known better she would have thought they were true* This is Sarah. She needed a break from the hospital. Who's here? *She kicked of her shoes and started in towards the hallway next to the kitchen, glancing around for anyone that might be around or a threat without making it too obvious*
Hiroshi

Post by Hiroshi »

*A very deep chuckle entered the room right before he did. Another asian entered the room, this one male, taller, and with the confidence of a god* Rory-chan, I was afraid I wouldn't see you *Hiroshi gave them both a cocky grin* Must be fate you came home just now *He smirked looking the young woman up and down* //My little niece turned into a boy, I told Tengoku he needed to dress you better// *The man eyed Recka suspiciously before he chuckled again, shaking his head* //And Tengoku ends with a lesbian and a bitchy old woman, fantastic//*The man turned toward Rory's mom* Ayame-chan is the tea ready? *Rory's mom gave him a quick "almost" before disappearing back into the kitchen*