Werewolves in Washington

Moderators: pwykert, Veckah

Marx

Re: Werewolves in Washington

Post by Marx »

*Marx nuzzled Whinry's cheek, scent marking her and ensuring this wolf knew that she belonged to them. When Daxton' signed back, he smiled* That's cool man, not everyone can speak her language. *He tilted his head at Jac mentioning he belonged to a packleader. He blinked and looked between them* Okay so I'm a little slow on etiquette but am I allowed to speak to him. *He spoke to Jac, hoping it was alright that he had spoken to Daxton at all. He ducked his head some* If not I didn't mean any disrespect
ExtraGuy2

Post by ExtraGuy2 »

*Jo moved to the crook of Daxton's neck and looked out at them, keeping a close eye on the wolf who had grabbed him*
Jac

Post by Jac »

*Jac grinned, wrinkling her nose as she rat looked out at her* He's cute enough to eat *She teased, sending the rat back down Daxton's shirt to hide. She giggled and winked at Daxton* But I have a strict rule on eating part time people and upheaval seems to be spreading these days, my...father's pack *She put distance between herself and those she used to claim* Is also going through some changes *She glanced back at Marx and raised an eyebrow before she looked back at Daxton* I don't remember if your pack deals with cursed or not but his ranking is below me and he isn't a threat *Daxton hadn't heard of a cursed werewolf coming out of the west, probably ever*
Daxton

Post by Daxton »

*Daxton gave a gentle chuckle at the little girl's excitement.* I work in my Uncle's book store and I reading is my favorite past time. So I've picked up a thing or two. * At the etiquette comment, Daxton's wrinkled up some. Not at Marx but more of the stupid ceremony that most packs seemed to follow.* Please don't worry etiquette, I don't follow it unless I'm forced too. *Daxton said as Jo returned to his shoulder. As Jac spoke of her own pack, he thought about the current state of his and it caused him to let out a small sigh.* If I'm not mistaken, cursed don't last long from you region. On the run, I'm assuming?
Whinry

Post by Whinry »

*Letting out a giggle as Marx nuzzled her, Whinry nuzzled back. Soon as the wolves all talked she let out a yawn and her eyes began to droop as nap time seemed to slip in.*
Marx

Post by Marx »

*Marx smiled some, but it was subdued I appreciate not being killed *He still didn't look Daxton in the eye, looking at his chin instead as not to offend the beast inside him. When Daxton mentioned the running he let out a little sigh, guilt plain on his face as he kissed Whinry's head. When she started to get sleepy he smiled* Sleepy Head *He signed out carefully*
Jac

Post by Jac »

Cursed don't exist in my region unless they are old or have very powerful friends *Jac spoke with enough seriousness to chill the air* but Marx is my brother and I won't leave him to be killed *At his question she gave him a what do you think look* Yeah, running and starving *She glanced at Whinry* And tired. *She chuckled before looking at Daxton Have somewhere safe for us to rest and eat? Whinry trusts you and you haven't lied to us yet so I trust you.
Daxton

Post by Daxton »

*The brother comment hit Daxton hard and he knew that kind of love and currently struggled with the inner battle it caused for him.* I swear to you, I mean you no harm nor will I lie to you. I have a place you can stay and there is food. *Offbeats was the closest and the hidden rooms beneath served Deston and his wolves mostly. And with the gym empty due to the tournament, they could slip in easily enough. No one would have eyes on it.* Think of it kind of like a neutral zone. With the state of things right now, you need to definitely not be seen by my pack.
Jac

Post by Jac »

*Jac gave him a warm smile, something that made her beautiful* I appreciate your help and understanding. *She smirked, looking like a puppy again* But I could smell if ya did lie. I'll follow you and I promise it won't be long. We have a demon God mother who will come for us soon. *She stepped up beside him and looked over his shoulder* I won't touch you again if you come out *The rat just squeaked*
Marx

Post by Marx »

*Marx stepped behind Jac as they started walking, cuddling the girl and looking over at the food truck with longing* No one should know us here, we could probably wander *He complained softly* How is Tinzen gonna find us anyway?
Tinzen

Post by Tinzen »

Oh, I'll find you. Especially when you have charge of my Whinry. *Tinzen said as he appeared out of nowhere next to the young wolf, his hands tucked into the pockets of his very expensive looking slacks. He looked like he had just stepped out of a cabana boy catalog with his deep v button up and gold chain. His black hair slicked back with style and a cocky grin to match.* I see we have found some company. *He stuck out his hand to the wolf.* Tinzen Ferreira.
Daxton

Post by Daxton »

*Daxton returned her smile and felt a warm feeling touch at his heart but did not dwell on it. That smile could kill a man...or wolf.* I'll make sure to only speak the truth. * Demon God mother? That sounds- *Daxton cut off when Tinzen appeared. The magick rolling off this male over powered any that surrounded them. It was almost like masking the presence of the other wolves, like a protective barrier. Unphased, he took Tinzen's outstretched hand.* Daxton Connell. Are you the Demon godmother, then?
Marx

Post by Marx »

*Marx jumped a little when Tinzen appeared but his boyish grin quickly appeared this time* Your Whinry? No, no I think you are mistaken. She is our Whinry. *The wolf shifted her some, holding her like a sleeping toddler before tucking his face into her hair*
Jac

Post by Jac »

*Jac giggled as Tinzen appeared* Speak of the devil *She relaxed even more now that he was with them. She smirked at her brother* Puppies beat out Daddies *She got an evil gleam in her eye* Done blowing up the Mistress' skirts? *Obviously her and Marx had talked*
Tinzen

Post by Tinzen »

*Tinzen looked to the sleeping child then to Marx and just shook his head in defeat.* Very well our Whinry. *He knew full well that was not the 'our' that the wolf met but his play on words mad him happy. He shook Daxton's hand firmly with a smirk.* As the she-wolf says it's Daddy. *Tinzen gave Daxton a wink as he dropped his hand.* Sadly no skirt blowing I'm afraid but Mistress Aleriandra is in town and more than happy to assist in whatever is needed. *The name would ring a very loud bell with Daxton as well as Joseph.*
Daxton

Post by Daxton »

*Daxton watched the banter and smirked at Tinzen's wink. This demon would get along well with his Uncle Lyall, he would bet on that. And the name Aleriandra did ring a bell with him, and he had a sinking suspicion that it was the same one that had helped them at the Auction.* This Mistress...wouldn't happen to be a very old vampire, who had a 6 foot something body guard by the name of Bembrick, would she?
pwykert
Site Admin

Post by pwykert »

Transcripts taken up to this point 6/16/2023
Marx

Post by Marx »

*Marx smirked at Jac's skirt comment, letting out a little snort as he remembered the conversation. He grinned at Tenzin's "our" Whinry too, giving the kid in his arms a little snuggle before watching the introductions. They could almost see his ears perk up some as he thought about something* We are not getting turned away from food to go in another direction again. Whinry and I will turn into husks if you all keep this up.
Jac

Post by Jac »

Awww, how bummed are you? *Jac teased smirking* I guess you weren't away long enough for a good skirt blowing *She shrugged then giggled as he introduced himself as Daddy* May the moon save us from this man *She teased again, looking up at the heavens before raising an eyebrow up at Daxton. She didn't know if it was the same but she knew his body language was weird* Is she bad? *She glanced at Marx, smirking before returning her attention back to the others*