Land of the Loa

Moderators: pwykert, Veckah

Agwe

Re: Land of the Loa

Post by Agwe »

*Agwe tilted his head, braids falling across his forehead as he thought it over* I migh' *Bade made his appearance before he could fully get out the thought. Even as naive as Agwe was he looked at Sobo in defeat* You're righ', my wi'es it is t'en. T'ey will not hur' Fallon...me maybe but not our guide.
Fallon

Post by Fallon »

Right, friend. Probably one of those pretty ones you spirited away. *Fallon let out a breath as he gave her the OK to sleep. She settled back into the bed and felt her grasp on consciousness slip away.* Not here...I have a nightmare...you...big trouble...big...*Holding up her hands to emphasize big, her eyes drooping.* No god... should have a smile like that...just not fair...*Her voice trailed off as she slipped off into a dreamless sleep.*
Sobo

Post by Sobo »

*Sobo smacked his brother on the back of his head with a loud crack.* That is on Fallon's behalf. *He looked back to Agwe.* I hate to ask it, but we do need someone who will not harm the girl...or violate her. *He cast a glare to his brother.* Will they come quickly if called?
Bade

Post by Bade »

*Letting out a groan at the strike, Bade moved away from his brother.* That was uncalled for. You seem to be the one with the dirty mind. *He rubbed the back of his head.* Violate is such a harsh word.
pwykert
Site Admin

Post by pwykert »

ADMIN COMMENT

Transcripts made to this point (4-25-2020)